Getting to the root cause of issues that result in personal and organisational underperformance.
What to Expect:
Rooted in the principles of neuroscience and cognitive and behavioural science, Thought Patterns for High Performance, is a highly interactive two-day workshop designed to give you the tools to:
- Set new standards of leadership, as well as new standards for personal, professional and organisational accountability.
- Recognise opportunities and develop eagerness to try new approaches.
- Exceed both internal and external expectations.
- Increase confidence and resilience, while lowering levels of anxiety and stress.
- Inspire aspiration and excellence in others.
After two days, this facilitated curriculum will give you and your colleagues some very powerful tools: the ability to change the way you think, the ability to embrace change and the ability to self-regulate at higher levels of performance.
The cost of the workshop includes all learning materials and morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea on each day.
You can register online by following the link on the left hand side of this page.